Better Together brings together teens and seniors for learning, sharing, and relationship building. Each of our sites focuses on a specialty area, providing top quality programming for teens and seniors together with professional chefs, videographers, journalists and artists.
• This program is FREE. There is no cost to participate.
• Programs are hosted at local synagogues or elder-care centers and all area community teens are welcome.
• Classes meet once a month and participants should plan to be at all of the sessions.
• High School Community Service, B’nei Mitzvah and Confirmation hours documentation available upon request.
• Come learn, meet new people and do an activity you love!
The Better Together program is generously funded by a well-respected national philanthropist. The Union for Reform Judaism is proud to partner with our congregations to bring this free programming to local communities.
URJ teen, Jocelyn McCauley of Temple Emanu El in Livingston, NJ, won the national Better Together essay competition.
Learn more about our 2016-17 programs:
On the blog: Bubbe and Zayde’s Kitchen, Temple Shaaray Tefila NYC
On the blog: Adopt-A-Survivor, Temple Sinai of Roslyn
On the blog: Senior Citizens I Will Always Remember
On the blog: This Program Can Fill a Void in Today’s Families
On the blog: Better Together Phoenix Final Project
On the blog: Better Together Boulder Video
On the blog: Better Together Boulder Essay Contest Winner